Snow Expedition 2023 of Spiti – The Himalayan region of gorgeous cold desert. Scattered villages in a saw-toothed moonscape arriving like mirages on your trip to Spiti will surely make you forget about any other panorama you’ve ever seen. That is exactly what our Winter – Spiti Valley Snow Expedition for 2023 is all about.
|BATCH||FIXED DEPARTURE DATES|
|JANUARY #1||14th Jan – 21st Jan, 2023|
|JANUARY #2||21st Jan – 28th Jan, 2023|
|FEBRUARY #1||4th Feb – 11th Feb, 2023|
|FEBRUARY #2||18th Feb – 25th Feb, 2023|
|MARCH #1||4th Mar – 11th Mar, 2023|
|MARCH #2||18th Mar – 25th Mar, 2023|
|APRIL #1||1st Apr – 8th Apr, 2023|
|APRIL #2||15th Apr – 22nd Apr, 2023|
About the Trip
Snow Expedition of the Valley Of Wanderers
“A world within a world. Surely the Gods must live here, this is no place for men” says Rudyard Kipling, in his description of the Spiti Valley. This cold desert land will leave you awestruck with its still life scenes covered with white snow.
Spiti Valley is a high altitude cold desert whose beauty unveils after a tough and tricky ride through the most challenging roads of Himalayas, especially in Winters where you are encountered with lots of snow over roads. If you feel the need for adrenaline, you got your share of dose right throughout your Winter Spiti Expedition.
From getting goosebumps while looking at the 500 years old self mummified body of a Buddhist monk at Giu to feeling the chills as you look down upon a tiny truck from Asia’s highest suspended Chicham bridge, this land of myths and mysteries is bound to satisfy your adventurous soul in every way and give you a ton of memories to treasure for life. Click some postcard-perfect shots here. Speaking of postcards, why not send a letter to your loved ones from the World’s highest post office! Pretty special right!
So now that you know what to expect on this expedition to the high-altitude desert, pack your bags and book yourself a slot in our Winter Spiti Backpacking Package for 2023!
Highlights of Trip
- Relive your adventurous side by taking a drive through one of the World’s Most Dangerous Road
- Visit the 1000 years old high altitude Key Gompa that stands aloof the rugged land of Spiti
- Send a postcard from 'Highest Post Office' in the World to your loved ones and make them proud
- Drive to the 'World's Highest Motorable Village' - Komic and feel like you are on top of the world
- Boast about your local experience by updating your Instagram with the pictures of traditional Spiti Mud houses
- Capture a time-lapse of the changing colors of Kinner Kailash mountain peaks as painted by the sunrays