NAGPUR – DELHI – HARIDWAR – DEVPRAYAD – GUPTKASHI – KEDARNATH –
GUPTKASHI – BADRINATH – RISHIKESH – DELHI – NAGPUR
Shri Kedarnath Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva, is the eleventh out of twelve Jyotirlingas of India, while Shri Badarinath Temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Both temples are situated in the Garhwal Division of Uttarakhand at high altitudes in the Himalayas and are believed to be established by Aadi Guru Shankaracharya.” Kedarnath is located in the Rudra Himalaya range of Uttarakhand State. It is situated at an altitude of 3,581 mt & it is a 16 km trek from the nearest place of Gaurikund. The Kedarnath temple is built of massive stone slabs over a large rectangular platform. Badrinath is one of the most visited pilgrimage centers in India, having recorded 2.8 million (28 lacks) visits in just 2 months in 2022. It is one of the Char Dham pilgrimage sites. The image of the presiding deity worshipped in the temple is 1 ft (0.30 m), the black granite deity of Vishnu in the form of Badrinarayan.
Why Should You Go To Kedarnath, Badrinath?
Kedarnath and Badrinath are known for their Greatness and Mysticism. Kedarnath and Badrinath are popular for their Ancient Lord Shiva and lord Vishnu Temple.
Kedarnath and Badrinath are recommended Destination for Foreigners,
Groups, Solo, etc.
These Destinations are popular for the following Activities/ Interests – Char Dham, Char Dham Route, Helipads, Panch Kedar, Pilgrimage, Religious, Shiva Temples, Vishnu Temples, and Trekking. Hindus believe that visiting these Temples will wash away their sins and help them attain Moksha.
|Month||Batch Date #1||Batch Date #2||Batch Date #3|
|May 2023||07 – 15||21 – 29||–|
|June 2023||04 – 12||25 – 31||–|
|July 2023||09 – 17||–||–|
|August 2023||13 – 21||–||–|
|September 2023||03 – 11||17 – 25||–|
|October 2023||01 – 09||08 – 16||22 – 30|
|November 2023||05 – 12||–||–|
- # The temple of Kedarnath is located at an altitude of 3,583 meters, making it one of the highest among the 12 Jyotirlingas in India.
- # The temple is believed to have been built by the Pandeva's during the Mahabharata era and is one of the most important pilgrimage sites for Shaivites.
- # The temple is surrounded by snow-capped mountains and beautiful scenic views.
- # Kedarnath is a part of the Char Dham Yatra, a pilgrimage tour that includes all four sacred shrines of Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath.
- # The Kedarnath Wildlife Sanctuary, located near the temple, is home to several species of animals including musk deer, Himalayan black bear, and snow leopard.
- # The temple of Badrinath is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and is one of the most important pilgrimage sites for Vaishnavites.
- # The temple is located at an altitude of 3,415 meters and is surrounded by the Nanda Devi and Nar Parvat mountains.
- # The temple is believed to have been built by Adi Shankaracharya in the 8th century.
- # The Tapt Kund hot springs, located near the temple, are believed to have medicinal properties and are popular among pilgrims for taking a dip.
- # The nearby Mana village, located on the India-China border, is the last village on the Indian side and is a popular tourist attraction.