About the Trip
Heaven is a Myth but Himachal is for Real!
Call it a poet’s inspiration or a painter’s imagination, the beauty of Himachal can’t be summed up in just a few words or sentences. Circuit Himachal is A holiday Trip which boasts of being home to a number of extremely mesmerizing hill stations, which tourists visit in crazy numbers. It does not get any better than this! Spend your fun-filled holidays amidst the snow-capped Himalayas and admire the beauty of enchanting nature at its best. You can take a trip to some magnificent places like Manali, Shimla, Tirthan, Kullu, Dalhousie, and Dharamshala. The natural richness of all these places will create a wonderful effect on your trip to Himachal. Take a tour to the incredible Himachal with the vivid landscapes, majestic apple orchards, lush-green forests, verdant valleys and snow-capped Himalayas. Our Circuit Himachal package have been specially designed to explore the incredible and pristine beauty of the Himachal and have unforgettable vacations. Treat your eyes to the scenic beauty spread all around, indulge in fun activities, gorge on sumptuous local food, enjoy the amazing weather, and more.
Highlights of Trip
- Feel the adrenaline rushing through the veins as you indulge in exciting adventure activities at Kufri, situated at an altitude of 2,720 m
- Walk through the Shimla Mall road, shop some souvenirs like woollen clothes, handicrafts and try out the local cuisines with the great view of mountains
- Visit the towns that brag of alluring bounties such as scenic hiking trails, relaxing weather conditions, tranquil landscapes, and vivacious culture.
- Explore the snow adventure capital of India - Solang Valley.
- Thrill of sailing in the air and getting a bird’s eye view while Paragliding above the Kullu Valley.
- Rejuvenate your soul in the auspicious Manikaran hot water spring located at an altitude of 1760 m.
- Experience Luxury Swiss Camps for Cozy Stay Experience in the Lap of Nature of Parvati Valley.
- Hop around the lively and vibrant hippie cafes of Kasol and savour the Israeli cuisine
- Spin the holy wheel while chanting 'Om Mani Padme Hum' and take the blessings on visiting Dalai Lama Monastery, in Dharamshala.
- Take a picture with the yellow signboard mentioning the distance and direction of Switzerland
- Covid-19 protocols are strictly followed.