Summer Circuit Expedition 2023 of Spiti – The Himalayan region of gorgeous cold and barren desert. Scattered villages in a saw-toothed moonscape arriving like mirages on your trip to Spiti will surely make you forget about any other panorama you’ve ever seen. That is exactly what our Summer – Spiti Valley Circuit Expedition for 2023 is all about.
|BATCH||FIXED DEPARTURE DATES|
|MAY #1||27 May 2023 – 05 Jun 2023|
|JUNE #1||10 Jun 2023 – 19 Jun 2023|
|JUNE #2||24 Jun 2023 – 03 Jul 2023|
|JULY #1||08 Jul 2023 – 17 Jul 2023|
|JULY #2||22 Jul 2023 – 31 Jul 2023|
|AUGUST #1||05 Aug 2023 – 14 Aug 2023|
|AUGUST #2||12 Aug 2023 – 21 Aug 2023|
|AUGUST #3||19 Aug 2023 – 28 Aug 2023|
|SEPTEMBER #1||02 Sept 2023 – 11 Sept 2023|
|SEPTEMBER #2||16 Sept 2023 – 25 Sept 2023|
About the Trip
Road Trip to the Valley Of Wanderers
“A world within a world. Surely the Gods must live here, this is no place for men” says Rudyard Kipling, in his description of the Spiti Valley. This rustic landscape of this remotely resting land will leave you awestruck with its still life scenes for picture postcards of the barren cold desert. The turquoise lakes and precariously perched monasteries set against a backdrop of clear blue skies, justifies Rudyard’s statement altogether.
Spiti Valley is a high altitude desert whose beauty unveils after a tough and tricky ride through the most challenging roads of Himalayas. If you feel the need for adrenaline, you got your share of dose right throughout your trip to Spiti.
From getting goosebumps while looking at the 500 years old self mummified body of a Buddhist monk at Giu to feeling the chills as you look down upon a tiny truck from Asia’s highest suspended Chicham bridge, this land of myths and mysteries is bound to satisfy your adventurous soul in every way and give you a ton of memories to treasure for life.
Other than the skies, there stands another blue marvel on your Trip to Spiti-The Chandratal Lake! Take your time to absorb peace at this splendid glacial lake and click some postcard-perfect shots here. Speaking of postcards, why not send a letter to your loved ones from the World’s highest post office! Pretty special right!
So now that you know what to expect on this voyage to the high-altitude desert, pack your bags and book yourself a slot in our Spiti Circuit Backpacking Package for 2022!
Highlights of Trip
- Relive your adventurous side by taking a drive through one of the World’s Most Dangerous Road
- Bridge your way from one cliff to another on the Self Operated Ropeway and fly parallelly to the Chicham Bridge
- Send a postcard from 'Highest Post Office' in the World to your loved ones and make them proud
- Drive to the 'World's Highest Motorable Village' - Komic and feel like you are on top of the world
- Experience the Most Fascinating Lake of Himachal "Chandra Taal"
- Stand on the Top of Spiti Valley at 16250Ft at Balari Top and Get Panaromic View of 18 Spitian Villages.
- Capture a time-lapse of the changing colors of Kinner Kailash mountain peaks as painted by the sunrays