This trip is only available every Friday
About the Trip
Offbeat Mode On Through Nature!
Located amidst the astounding Parvati Valley in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh, Kheerganga is considered the trekker’s paradise. Your trek begins from Kasol, which is a quaint village perched at a height of about 5000 ft. in the Himalayas. Located deep in the Parvati Valley, Kheerganga is considered the ‘abode of Lord Shiva.’ Known for mesmerizing hot water springs and scenic valley views, the Kheerganga Trek is located at a height of about 13000 ft. and is regarded as one of the most well-known treks to do in Himalaya. Kheerganga is not only peaceful, reviving and laid back , but if you are looking for a place for soul searching or to reach a state of thoughtlessness then it’s the place. So serene and surreal where you want time to really stop;as you don’t want this dream to get over soon.
Kasol, the second destination of the trek is considered to be a favorite with the hippies and off-late has become popular with the Israelis -each one filled with interesting stories that will leave you mesmerized. While here, do not miss out on gorging at the plethora of Israeli cafes where you can unwind before leaving for the trek. The crisp mountain air coupled with delicious Himachali & Israeli food with the smell of burning herbs coursing through the otherwise unpolluted air makes Kasol the so-called “Amsterdam of India”
Highlights of Trip
- Trek at an altitude of 13000 ft. and soak in the picturesque views of Parvati Valley
- Unwind yourself as you take a dip in the natural hot water spring amidst the serene Kheerganga
- Know the secret by locals, why Lord Shiva's son Kartikey meditated here for thousand years
- Do your mental therapy by camping under the starlit sky at the top of the Parvati Valley
- Grab the scrumptious pahadi meals served made with traditional spices to let you experience the Himachali flavors.
- Embark on the adventurous Kasol Kheerganga trek expedition with the coolest guide.