This trip is only available every Friday
About the Trip
Fly Like A Bird!
The beautiful village of Bir, known for its colony of Tibetan refugees, is encircled by tea terraces and some stunning scenery, with the snow-capped Dhauladhar peaks at its back – nature at her most attractive. The hamlet of Billing, and the adjoining villages and settlements, together form part of the Greater Bir area. The paragliding in the twin destinations of Bir and Billing is regarded as the best in the world (next only to the site at Lake Como, Italy). Glide on the famous ‘thermals’ around here and drink in the gorgeous viridian views of the Kangra and Chamba valleys, and the brooding majesty of the Dhauladhar range. Billing Valley is a venture of Billing Adventures of Himachal. Billing Valley is 70 Km from Mcleodganj, Dharamsala, Himachal and Bir – Billing at 30 Km far from Palampur, Himachal Pradesh.
Highlights of Trip
- The campsite is situated on hilly terrain and surrounded by picturesque Dhauladhar.mountain range, lush green meadows, and a lot more.
- Encounter world's second-best site for paragliding in the world at Bir Billing.
- Experience a scenic trek amidst nature's bounty.
- Double occupancy stay in high-quality camps equipped with all essential amenities.
- Covid-19 protocols are strictly followed.