Ujjain the city of Lord Shiva, a divine city bestowed at the banks of river Shipra which is known for its mythological past and the unparallel Indian culture. Omkareshwar known as “Mini Varanasi” is an auspicious Jyotirlinga of Lord Shiva on an ‘OM’ shaped holy island on the River Narmada, situated between Indore and Khandwa. The island comprises of two lofty hills and is divided by the valley in such a way that it appears in the shape of the sacred symbol, ‘OM’. Being a sacred religious centre, visit temples in the vicinity – Panchmukhi Ganesh Temple, Mamleshwar Mandir, Vrahadeshwar Temple, Omkareshwar Jyothrilinga temple, Kedareshwar Temple, Gouri Somnath temple, Govindeshwar Temple and Annapoorna Temple. The whole area is bounded by mountains and it makes for a very beautiful view for one to spend an unforgettable weekend.
- Behold the tranquil ambiance of Ujjain and explore the Hindu culture with this pilgrimage tour.
- Marvel at the historical architectures of divine temples and indulge in the spiritual talk to unfold the historical significance of Hindu Gods.
- Visit the most famous temples which are Omkareshwar and Mahakaleshwar.
- Visit the popular temple of Dewas Tekdi – Chamunda Mata & Bhawani Mata.
- Pick up and drop facility available as per customer preferences