Shiv Parvati Pilgrimage Trip
Travel Through A Spiritual Journey!
Ujjain the city of Lord Shiva, a divine city bestowed at the banks of river Shipra which is known for its mythological past and the unparallel Indian culture. Omkareshwar known as “Mini Varanasi” is an auspicious Jyotirlinga of Lord Shiva on an ‘OM’ shaped holy island on the River Narmada, situated between Indore and Khandwa. The island comprises of two lofty hills and is divided by the valley in such a way that it appears in the shape of the sacred symbol, ‘OM’. Being a sacred religious centre, visit temples in the vicinity – Panchmukhi Ganesh Temple, Mamleshwar Mandir, Vrahadeshwar Temple, Omkareshwar Jyothrilinga temple, Kedareshwar Temple, Gouri Somnath temple, Govindeshwar Temple and Annapoorna Temple. The whole area is bounded by mountains and it makes for a very beautiful view for one to spend an unforgettable weekend.
- Behold the tranquil ambiance of Ujjain and explore the Hindu culture with this pilgrimage tour.
- Marvel at the historical architectures of divine temples and indulge in the spiritual talk to unfold the historical significance of Hindu Gods.
- Visit the most famous temples which are Omkareshwar and Mahakaleshwar.
- Visit the popular temple of Dewas Tekdi – Chamunda Mata & Bhawani Mata.
- Pick up and drop facility available as per customer preferences
- Arrive at Ujjain Railway Station / Indore Airport.
- Pick up and then transfer to a hotel in Ujjain, situated at the banks of river Shipra. Take rest and get ready for Ujjain Spiritual Journey..
- Start Your Ujjain Darshan with visit to Mahakaleshwar Temple (one of the twelve Jyotirlingas) - the most famous and venerated Shiva Temple
- Later continue your spiritual journey with Bade Ganeshji ka Mandir, Sandeep Mahamuni Ashram (where Lord Krishna was educated with Balarama and Sudhama from Maharshi Sandipani), Bharthruhari Caves, Harsiddhi Temple, Kalabhairava Temple, Chintaman Ganesh, Mangladas Mandir, Gopal Mandir and Mahakaleshwari Shaktipeeth.
- In the evening, Visit Ram Ghat and then roam around the city market.
- Head back to the hotel, have a delicious Dinner.
- Wake up with morning tea and wholesome breakfast.
- Post breakfast, the drive to Omkareshwar is about 120 km from Ujjain which would take 3.5 hours to reach.
- Upon arrival, you may visit the following suggested places:
- Mamleshwar Temple, the temple that is dedicated to Lord Shiva and is the home to the Jyotirlinga. This temple is on the other side, you will have to cross the Mamaleshwar Setu to reach there.
- Next up you can visit the Vriddheshwar temple, a beautiful piece of architecture.
- Siddhant Temple: This 13th century temple is also an important temple here and is architecturally very interesting.
- You may also take a boat ride in the beautiful ghats of Omkareshwar and witness the beauty of the city.
- Now head towards Dewas Tekdi to Worship Goddess Chamunda and Maa Bhawani. You can take the Ropeway to reach Top of Tekdi where you can spend a few hours and have a panoramic view of Dewas City.
- Head back to Ujjain, reach the hotel and have a mouthwatering Dinner.
- Breakfast, Dinner
- Start your day with a delicious breakfast and check out from the hotel and proceed for the last spiritual visit to Nav Graha Mandir popularly known as Shani Mandir.
- You can have a glimpse of Triveni Ghat on the bank of Shipra River.
- Your Pilgrimage ends with Blessings of Ujjaini. Start your ride towards home destination. Once you reach, it marks the end of the trip.
Places to visit on the trip
Trip Rules, Inclusions and Exclusions
25% At the time of Booking (Non-Refundable)
75% 1 Day before Trip Begins
Non Payment Leads to Cancellation
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
- A backpack
- 1-litre water bottle
- Sweater/Warm Jacket
- One pair of thermals
- One cotton long sleeves and
1 short sleeve t-shirt
- Comfortable Clothes as per
- 1 pair of gloves
- 1 long pants (trek
pants and cargo pants are
- 2 sets of undergarments
- Extra Carry Bags to keep
- A pair of sunglasses
- Caps or hats
- A small towel
waterproof and breathable
hiking boots with good grip
- 2 pair of socks
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches,
diarrhoea, motion sickness
- Energy bars/snacks
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Personal toiletries and
- Insect repellent
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of
spf40+ , lip balm, cold
- Body spray
- LED torch light
As per Policy of GoChill Trips
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
All applicable refunds will be done in the traveller’s bank account.