Kasol Kheerganga Weekend Trekking Trip
Kasol Kheerganga Weekend Trekking Trip
Offbeat Mode On Through Nature!
Located amidst the astounding Parvati Valley in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh, Kheerganga is considered the trekker’s paradise. Your trek begins from Kasol, which is a quaint village perched at a height of about 5000 ft. in the Himalayas. Located deep in the Parvati Valley, Kheerganga is considered the ‘abode of Lord Shiva.’ Known for mesmerizing hot water springs and scenic valley views, the Kheerganga Trek is located at a height of about 13000 ft. and is regarded as one of the most well-known treks to do in Himalaya. Kheerganga is not only peaceful, reviving and laid back , but if you are looking for a place for soul searching or to reach a state of thoughtlessness then it’s the place. So serene and surreal where you want time to really stop;as you don’t want this dream to get over soon.
Kasol, the second destination of the trek is considered to be a favorite with the hippies and off-late has become popular with the Israelis -each one filled with interesting stories that will leave you mesmerized. While here, do not miss out on gorging at the plethora of Israeli cafes where you can unwind before leaving for the trek. The crisp mountain air coupled with delicious Himachali & Israeli food with the smell of burning herbs coursing through the otherwise unpolluted air makes Kasol the so-called “Amsterdam of India”
- Trek at an altitude of 13000 ft. and soak in the picturesque views of Parvati Valley
- Unwind yourself as you take a dip in the natural hot water spring amidst the serene Kheerganga
- Know the secret by locals, why Lord Shiva’s son Kartikey meditated here for thousand years
- Do your mental therapy by camping under the starlit sky at the top of the Parvati Valley
- Grab the scrumptious pahadi meals served made with traditional spices to let you experience the Himachali flavors.
- Embark on the adventurous Kasol Kheerganga trek expedition with the coolest guide.
- Meeting Point - Chandigarh Railway Station/Majnu Ka Tila
- AC Bus from Majnu Ka Tila at 19:00 hrs to Kasol Private Bus Parking. Overnight journey by bus.
- On reaching Kasol, take a breath of fresh air amidst views of picturesque hills and head to the campsite in Kasol Choj Village with Local Transport.
- En route to Chalal, explore the ‘Little Amsterdam’, the lanes of Kasol lined with vibrant souvenir shops and Israeli cafes.
- After spending a fantastic time in Chalal, get back to your campsite in the early evening. Also the groups are free for cafe hopping and leisure activities.
- Now it's time to calm down at Manikaran Gurudwara Sahib which is popularly known for hot water springs and is situated in the Parvati Valley.
- Spot tourists taking a dip at the hot springs for refreshment and relaxation. You can also experience hot water spring's holy dip. (Disclaimer: More than 10 minutes of dip will make you feel dizzy)
- Head back to campsite, Enjoy dancing around the bonfire, as you have a scrumptious dinner
- Overnight stay in Kasol
- We'll have an early breakfast followed by a Trek Briefing Session from the trek leader.
- Afterwhich, we'll head out for Barshaini, which is the starting point for the trek. Upon reaching, we'll start the Kheerganga Trek by 11:00 AM.
- In the initial part of this Kheerganga trek, feast your eyes upon picturesque waterfalls like the majestic Rudra Nag, and take a small halt to admire the beauty of the landform
- Trek for around 12 kms along the gushing Parvati River and pass through the tranquil villages of Kalga and Pulga
- After reaching the green meadow of Kheerganga, take a refreshing dip in the hot mythical Parvati Kund to wash off the fatigue of the journey
- We'll assemble back into our camps for dinner followed by an overnight stay in Kheerganga Top.
- Later, enjoy a bonfire near your camp to gather energy for the next day
- Overnight stay in Camps.
- Breakfast, Dinner
- Wake up to a magnificent view of the Himalayan peaks, we'll have an early breakfast today.
- Afterwhich, we'll start to trek back to Barshaini from Kheerganga. Upon reaching Barshaini, we'll head out for Kasol.
- Here we pack our bags and get ready for the overnight journey ahead.
- At 06:00 PM, we'll take an overnight bus from Kasol to Delhi.
- The group reached Delhi by 11:00 AM(Tentative).
- The group will disassemble here and leave with a set of happy memories and more.
- The Trip Ends Here.
- Wake up in the mountains and have a lip-smacking breakfast. Walk through the white sand and smooth boulders that separate the lush green grass from the tumbling blue-green water of the Parvati river.
- Check Out from the hotel and later, head out towards Manikaran which is popularly known for hot water springs and is situated in the Parvati Valley. Spot tourists taking a dip at the hot springs for refreshment and relaxation.
- You can also visit the local market and You can also try out the plenteously available Israeli food, as well as spot the signposts inscribed in Hebrew on the streets of Kasol.
- Explore the famous Israeli’s Cafe’s like Little Italy, Jim Morrisson Cafe.
- Finally, in the evening, start your return journey to Delhi through an overnight journey.
- Have a safe journey to your hometown with lots of memories.
Places to visit on the trip
Trip Rules, Inclusions and Exclusions
25% At the time of Booking (Non-Refundable)
75% 10 Day before Trip Begins
Non Payment Leads to Cancellation
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
- A backpack
- 1-litre water bottle
- Sweater/Warm Jacket
- One pair of thermals
- Comfortable Clothes as per
- 1 pair of gloves
- 1 long pants (trek
pants and cargo pants are
- 2 sets of undergarments
- Extra Carry Bags to keep
- A pair of sunglasses
- Caps or hats
- A small towel
waterproof and breathable
hiking boots with good grip
- 2 pair of socks
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches,
diarrhoea, motion sickness
- Energy bars/snacks
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Personal toiletries and
- Insect repellent
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of
spf40+ , lip balm, cold
- Body spray
- LED torch light
As per Policy of GoChill Trips
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
All applicable refunds will be done in the traveller’s bank account.