Explore Himachal Long Weekend Trip
The mountains are calling & I must go!
Explore the Heart of Himalaya and chill in the breeze of nature on this tour to Manali Solang and Kasol. A perfect blend of tranquility and thrill which draws hordes of nature lovers and enthusiastic trekkers blessed with snow capped mountains, cobbled streets, deep plunging valleys and waterfalls, treacherous trekking routes, old folklore and legends. Starting from Manali, a resort town which lies in the Beas River Valley famous for its cafes, ancient Hadimba Temple, shopping at Mall Road and amazing sunset and sunrise points. Explore the adventure capital of India – Solang Valley and indulge in some thrilling adventure activities such as skiing, ATV riding and much more. Some more adventures awaited at Kullu Valley like Paragliding, river rafting, etc. Finally visit Kasol, known as “Mini Israel of India” a tiny hamlet settled along the Parvati river in the Parvati Valley famous for vibrant cafes and numerous hikes such as Kheerganga, Chalal, Sar Pass and many more. This place will make your heart melt and give you positive vibes sitting along Parvati river.
- Luxury Swiss camps for Cozy Stay with all essential amenities with loads of outdoor activities.
- Explore the snow adventure capital of India – Solang Valley.
- The thrill of sailing in the air and getting a bird’s eye view while Paragliding above the Kullu Valley.
- Rejuvenate your soul in the auspicious Manikaran hot water spring located at an altitude of 1760 m.
- Experience a scenic trek amidst nature’s bounty at Parvati Valley.
- Hop around the lively and vibrant hippie cafes of Kasol and savor the Israeli cuisine
- Covid-19 protocols are strictly followed.
- Meeting Point - Kurukshetra Railway station
- Your trip buddy will welcome you with a big smile and take you to the magical ride towards the Heart Of Himachal “Manali”
- Luxury Tempo Traveller/Cruiser/Innova/Dzire from Kurukshera will pick you up at 19:00 hrs for your exciting weekend road trip.
- Overnight journey by Trip Vehicle will take you to Manali by Morning 8 Am..
- Good Morning Fellas! Your magical journey ends with mesmerizing views of Snow Capped Mountains of Himalaya. Trip buddy will guide you to the Campsite and allot you the Swiss Camps.
- Complete your check in formalities, freshen up and head towards a yummy breakfast feast.
- Indulge into some fun and adventure activities at the camp with professional instructors and guides. Get some rest before going out exploring the beautiful city of Manali.
- Visit to local sightseeing of Manali “HADIMBA TEMPLE” Built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof, it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway.
- “CLUB HOUSE” The Club House with its comprehensive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant makes a wonderful outing for the day.”
- Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, and “VASHISTH” Well known for its hot springs. There are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama.
- In the evening, spend some time at Mall Road and then head back to the camps.
- Experience Starry night along Picturesque Beas River Valley and enjoy Bonfire with Music and Dinner.
- Overnight Stay at SwissCamps.
- Breakfast, Dinner
- Start your day with a refreshing morning tea. Head towards the guided nature walks to the nearby trails in the morning.
- Return to the campsite and charge your appetite with a delicious breakfast at the dining area. After breakfast, proceed for the day excursion to Solang Nala.
- Solang Nala is the adventure capital and you can have a variety of activities available in the beautiful Solang valley like rock climbing, rappelling, river crossing, jungle walks, horse riding, gondola rides, Zorbaling balls (charges directly payable there).
- After Solang Valley, you will be riding through Majestic Atal Tunnel starting with South Portal at Burwa to North Portal at Snow Village Sissu where you can see Snow Covered Roads and Mountains. You might get lucky to encounter Fresh Snowfall from the month of December to March. (This sight is subject to the weather and road conditions and solely depends on local police guidelines).
- By the evening, start your return journey towards Manali and explore Mall Road on your own. Enjoy beautiful decorations and colorful crowds at the Mall. In the late evening, head back to the camps.
- After having a tirey day, get charged up with Bonfire, Music and yummy Dinner.
- Overnight Stay at SwissCamps.
- Breakfast, Dinner
- Dropping Point : Majnu Ka Tila via Kullu Valley.
- Wake up in the mountains and have a lip-smacking breakfast. Walk through the white sand and smooth boulders that separate the lush green grass from the tumbling blue-green water of the Parvati river.
- Check Out from the hotel and later, head out towards Manikaran which is popularly known for hot water springs and is situated in the Parvati Valley. Spot tourists taking a dip at the hot springs for refreshment and relaxation.
- You can also visit the local market and You can also try out the plenteously available Israeli food, as well as spot the signposts inscribed in Hebrew on the streets of Kasol.
- Explore the famous Israeli’s Cafe’s like Little Italy, Jim Morrisson Cafe.
- Finally, in the evening, start your return journey to Delhi through an overnight journey.
- Have a safe journey to your hometown with lots of memories.
Places to visit on the trip
Trip Rules, Inclusions and Exclusions
25% At the time of Booking (Non-Refundable)
75% 1 Day before Trip Begins
Non Payment Leads to Cancellation
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
- A backpack
- 1-litre water bottle
- Sweater/Warm Jacket
- One pair of thermals
- One cotton long sleeves and
1 short sleeve t-shirt
- Comfortable Clothes as per
- 1 pair of gloves
- 1 long pants (trek
pants and cargo pants are
- 2 sets of undergarments
- Extra Carry Bags to keep
- A pair of sunglasses
- Caps or hats
- A small towel
waterproof and breathable
hiking boots with good grip
- 2 pair of socks
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches,
diarrhoea, motion sickness
- Energy bars/snacks
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Personal toiletries and
- Insect repellent
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of
spf40+ , lip balm, cold
- Body spray
- LED torch light
As per Policy of GoChill Trips
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
All applicable refunds will be done in the traveller’s bank account.