This trip is only available every Saturday
About the Trip
Explore the Unexplored Himachal!
Boasting lush greenery, mesmerising views and pleasant weather, Tirthan Valley is situated in Himachal Pradesh’s Kullu District. Perched at an altitude of 1,600m above sea level, it derives its name from the Tirthan River and is ideal for a tranquil or adventure lover. It’s known for stunning views of the Himalayas, forests, biodiversity, and so much more with GoChill Trips. Tirthan Valley is a paradise for nature enthusiasts. Prime attractions like the Serolsar Lake, featuring clear blue water along lush green landscape and the beautiful Chhoie Waterfall (Named after Chhoie Goddess) near Village Nagini. Jalori Pass nearby offers spectacular views of the snow-clad Dhauladhar ranges. Not only the natural beauty but also the vintage Pahadi style houses, temples, monuments, and bridges adds up to the rustic charm of this secluded Himalayan Valley. A trek to the scenic Great Himalayan National Park that overlooks the mighty mountains will surely be a wonderful experience while going to Tirthan Valley. The valley with its coniferous trees, sprawling meadows, snow-clad mountains and diverse wildlife is ideal for nature photography.
Highlights of Trip
- Explore a rocky crystal clear pool of water along the Tirthan river, which is popularly known as "Mini Thailand"
- Trek through the dense snow covered pine forest till the Serolsar Lake where one can rejuvenate the soul by sitting beside a frozen lake.
- Witness the spectacular 360-degree views of the Jibhi Valley by hiking up to the Raghupur Fort.
- Walk around the meadows and forests around Jibhi and Tirthan and get a chance to discover some hidden waterfalls
- Relive your favorite Bollywood moments as you walk towards the beautiful Jalori pass and experience the YJHD summit moments