Explore Hidden Hamlet Near Nagpur!
- Kunwara Bhivsen is A Gond Devsthan Located around 60km from nagpur. a beautiful place situated besides the Pench river & backwaters of pench dam near Nagpur. The best part is shiv mandir at hill and view from hill point is awesome.
- A hill by the village contains the remains of an old fort of Gond Princess, its summit being encircled with walls made of ponderous masses of rock.
- The lines of defense over the pathway leading up the hillside are constructed with some skill and are attributed by the people to the Gavalis, There is a temple dedicated to Bhivsen.
- Located 20 Km from Kunwara Bhivsen, Ghogra Mahadev is a natural wonder like Rocky Island, situated in the middle of Pench River. Set up like a maze, these rocks have the pristine Pench River flowing through them, that adds to its charm.
- Once you reach here you will witness gigantic rocks as far as your eyes can see. In fact, even the staircase in the entrance is made of rocks and the trail to the main temple has big boulders on both sides.
Why Should You Join?
- TAKE A CALMING BREAK FROM BUSY ROUTINE AND GIVE ME TIME!!!
- TRIPS ON SUNDAY AND ONLY ONE DAY TRIP WHICH YOU CANNOT MISS!
- WITNESS THE HIDDEN GEM NEAR NAGPUR BEFORE ANYONE ELSE!
- MEET LIKE MINDED FELLOW TRAVELLERS AND MAKE NEW FRIENDSHIPS
- EXPERIENCE LOCAL FOOD AND LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS BEAUTIFUL HAMLET
- OPPORTUNITY TO FIND TRUESELF WITHIN IN THE LAP OF CALMING NATURE
- LOT OF SOCIAL CONTENT: REELS, PICS, VIDEOS, FUN, GAMES, DANCE, ETC.