Why Should You Go To Kerala?
- Kerala is an intricately woven tapestry that is made up of picturesque hill stations, blue lagoons, jungle waterfalls, rejuvenating ayurvedic packages, spicy seafood, exotic wildlife, vibrant art forms, dynamic boat races, sacred pilgrimage places, and so on.
- An equable climate, beautiful and serene beaches, peaceful stretch of backwaters and canals, exotic wildlife and lush green hill stations are some of the main attractions of Kerala which make a wonderful place to visit.
- It is known for its green forest covers, calm and quiet backwaters, turquoise sea water, incredible sun-kissed beaches, spice plantations, luxuriant forests and vivid therapeutic traditions. Wandering these lands is actually a heavenly experience.
- Abode the beautiful Kerala; Gods own Country, land of coconuts, stream of backwaters, tea-covered hills of the Western Ghats, beaches and waterfalls offer us soulful experiences that last long.
- Unending expanse of tea plantations pristine valleys and mountains exotic species of flora and fauna in its wild sanctuaries and forests aroma of spice scented cool air makes Munnar a perfect getaway destinationt
- Take a boat ride in Periyar lake, which is a favorite part of any nature and wildlife enthusiasts as it offer the opportunity to spot various species residing here besides viewing the natural beauty and eye-catching scenery of the lake as well as the surrounding lush forests
- Relax on the houseboat in Alleppy and float around tranquil backwaters with your loved one while listening the sound of water ripples and whisper of the wind
- Behold the remarkable sight of the avalanche of water flowing down the seven tiers of the rocky mountain at Cheeyappara Waterfalls