About the Trip
10 Destinations – 1 Trip – Let’s Go!
Golden Himachal Tour Package specially designed to cover most famous destinations of Himachal Pradesh & Punjab in one trip of 07 Days.
This trip will cover all of the famous places in Amritsar, Manali, Dharamshala, Kullu and Parvati Valley.
Here is a list of all the places that’ll be covered in this 7 Days/ 6 Nights Golden Himachal Trip
- Amritsar: Wagah Border (if open), Jallianwala Bagh, Partition Museum, Golden Temple and the local Market.
- Dharamshala & McLeod Ganj: HPCA Stadium, Bhagsu Nag Temple & Waterfall, Dalai Lama Temple, McLeod Ganj Market, Baijnath Temple.
- Manali: Rohtang (Open in summers) or Atul tunnel and Solang Valley, Jogini Waterfall, Hadimba Temple, Club House, exploring Cafes in Old Manali, Van Vihar, and Mall Road.
- Kullu: Kullu Rafting Point and Paragliding Point, Shawl Factory
- Parvati Valley: Kasol Market, Hot Springs and Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara.
Highlights of Trip
- Start your Trip with blessings from India’s holiest site, the Golden Temple of Amritsar.
- Witness the fierce Beating Retreat Ceremony at Wagah Border full of heated looks, mimicked threats, goose stepping and the slap of boots hitting the pavement.
- Take the perfect photo of a crowd cheering at Dharamshala’s highest cricket stadium and enjoy the moment forever.
- Visit the towns that brag of alluring bounties such as scenic hiking trails, relaxing weather conditions, tranquil landscapes, and vivacious culture.
- Enjoy a adventurous drive through the snow walls of the Rohtang Pass / Atal Tunnel, which is an entrance to Lahul and Spiti and is even featured in some movies like Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani.
- Rejuvenate your soul in the auspicious Manikaran hot water spring located at an altitude of 1760 m.
- Indulge your need for adventure by going white water rafting in Manali’s babbling Beas River.
- Covid-19 protocols are strictly followed.