About the Trip
The mountains are calling & I must go!
Explore the Heart of Himalaya and chill in the breeze of nature on this tour to Manali Solang and Kasol. A perfect blend of tranquility and thrill which draws hordes of nature lovers and enthusiastic trekkers blessed with snow capped mountains, cobbled streets, deep plunging valleys and waterfalls, treacherous trekking routes, old folklore and legends. Starting from Manali, a resort town which lies in the Beas River Valley famous for its cafes, ancient Hadimba Temple, shopping at Mall Road and amazing sunset and sunrise points. Explore the adventure capital of India – Solang Valley and indulge in some thrilling adventure activities such as skiing, ATV riding and much more. Some more adventures awaited at Kullu Valley like Paragliding, river rafting, etc. Finally visit Kasol, known as “Mini Israel of India” a tiny hamlet settled along the Parvati river in the Parvati Valley famous for vibrant cafes and numerous hikes such as Kheerganga, Chalal, Sar Pass and many more. This place will make your heart melt and give you positive vibes sitting along Parvati river.
Highlights of Trip
- Luxury Swiss camps for Cozy Stay with all essential amenities with loads of outdoor activities.
- Explore the snow adventure capital of India - Solang Valley.
- The thrill of sailing in the air and getting a bird’s eye view while Paragliding above the Kullu Valley.
- Rejuvenate your soul in the auspicious Manikaran hot water spring located at an altitude of 1760 m.
- Experience a scenic trek amidst nature's bounty at Parvati Valley.
- Hop around the lively and vibrant hippie cafes of Kasol and savor the Israeli cuisine
- Covid-19 protocols are strictly followed.