This trip is only available every Friday
About the Trip
Heaven is a Myth but Himachal is for Real!
Call it a poet’s inspiration or a painter’s imagination, the beauty of Himachal can’t be summed up in just a few words or sentences. Filled with beautiful valleys, breathtaking mountain ranges, scenic hiking trails, mystical rivers, and peaceful monasteries, visit this heavenly abode that no one can forget. Starting from Manali, a resort town which lies in the Beas River Valley famous for its cafes, ancient Hadimba Temple, shopping at Mall Road and amazing sunset and sunrise points. Explore the adventure capital of India – Solang Valley and indulge in some thrilling adventure activities such as skiing, ATV riding and much more. Some more adventures awaited at Kullu Valley like Paragliding, river rafting, etc. Finally visit Kasol, known as “Mini Israel of India” a tiny hamlet settled along the Parvati river in the Parvati Valley famous for vibrant cafes and numerous hikes such as Kheerganga, Chalal, Sar Pass and many more. Feel like being in Switzerland as you walk on the lush grasslands of Khajjiar. Capture a perfect cheering fan picture at the highest cricket stadium of Dharamshala and cherish the moments for life. These places will melt your heart and give you positive vibes of a lifetime.
Highlights of Trip
- Luxury Swiss camps for Cozy Stay with all essential amenities with loads of outdoor activities.
- Visit the towns that brag of alluring bounties such as scenic hiking trails, relaxing weather conditions, tranquil landscapes, and vivacious culture.
- Explore the snow adventure capital of India - Solang Valley.
- Thrill of sailing in the air and getting a bird’s eye view while Paragliding above the Kullu Valley.
- Rejuvenate your soul in the auspicious Manikaran hot water spring located at an altitude of 1760 m.
- Hop around the lively and vibrant hippie cafes of Kasol and savour the Israeli cuisine
- Spin the holy wheel while chanting 'Om Mani Padme Hum' and take the blessings on visiting Dalai Lama Monastery, in Dharamshala.
- Take a picture with the yellow signboard mentioning the distance and direction of Switzerland
- Covid-19 protocols are strictly followed.