Tirthan Jibhi Weekend Trekking Trip
Tirthan Jibhi Weekend Trekking Trip
Make A Way Through Nature!
The panoramic Tirthan valley in the Kullu District of Himachal Pradesh is perched at an altitude of 1600m above sea level. Deriving its name from the Tirthan river flowing through it. It’s The Gateway To The Spectacular, World Heritage Listed Great Himalayan National Park , 724 Pristine Square Kilometres Of Steep Sided River Va eys A Mountains Reaching Right Upto The 6000m Plus Peaks Of The Great Himalayan Range, Jalori Pass, Chaini Fort, Shringa Rishi Temple, Serloskar Lake, 360 View Point Are Some Of The Places To Look Out For While Exploring The Tirthan Valley.
- Explore a rocky crystal clear pool of water along the Tirthan river, which is popularly known as “Mini Thailand”
- Trek through the dense snow covered pine forest till the Serolsar Lake where one can rejuvenate the soul by sitting beside a frozen lake.
- Walk around the meadows and forests around Jibhi and Tirthan and get a chance to discover some hidden waterfalls
- Relive your favorite Bollywood moments as you walk towards the beautiful Jalori pass and experience the YJHD summit moments
- Meeting Point - Chandigarh Railway Station/Majnu Ka Tila
- AC Bus from Majnu Ka Tila at 19:00 hrs to Aut Tunnel. Overnight journey by bus
- Arrive at Aut Tunnel and start your short journey towards Tirthan Valley by Tempo/SUV
- Trek to Chhoie Waterfall (1 hr) Spend some time here at peace.
- Visit Chehni Kothi in Banjar, an impressive tower built in old Himachali style, made of stones and wood, without using cement.
- Explore Tirthan Valley along the river bank. Sit along the river bank and chillout. Visit Trout Fishing Farm.
- Come back to Homestay, have dinner and enjoy Bonfire with Starry Night.
- Wake up to a beautiful sunrise and have a delicious breakfast, drive to Jalori Pass which is at a distance of around 12 Kms.
- Here, you can do a short hike to Serolsar Lake, which is a beautiful marvel that quietly sits in the laps of nature.
- Surrounded by Alpine trees, the Serolsar Lake is held sacred by the locals and is also famous for the nearby temple dedicated to Goddess Budhi Nagin.
- You will then trek back to the Jalori pass from where you will be returning back to Jibhi.
- Once done exploring, return back to the campsite for a hearty dinner with some music and a bonfire.
- Overnight stay in Jibhi.
- Breakfast, Dinner
- Jibhi is an alluring village surrounded by natural beauty and gives you the taste of an offbeat destination.
- Wake up in the morning to beautiful mountain views. Have a delicious breakfast and complete the check-out formalities at the hotel.
- Then you can go out exploring this beautiful hamlet and hike towards Jibhi Waterfall.
- Later, you are free to explore the Jibhi market or go cafe hopping in the vibrant cafes around for lunch.
- Once done exploring, you will embark towards Aut Tunnel from where you will be boarding your overnight AC Volvo bus / Private vehicle as per the group size and availability back to Chandigarh/Kurukshetra
- After passing through the hairpin bends and beautiful scenery, you will reach back to Chandigarh in the morning.
- Once you arrive in Chandigarh, your amazing trip to Tirthan Valley comes to an end.
Places to visit on the trip
Trip Rules, Inclusions and Exclusions
25% At the time of Booking (Non-Refundable)
75% 1 Day before Trip Begins
Non Payment Leads to Cancellation
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
- A backpack
- 1-litre water bottle
- Sweater/Warm Jacket
- One pair of thermals
- One cotton long sleeves and
1 short sleeve t-shirt
- Comfortable Clothes as per
- 1 pair of gloves
- 1 long pants (trek
pants and cargo pants are
- 2 sets of undergarments
- Extra Carry Bags to keep
- A pair of sunglasses
- Caps or hats
- A small towel
waterproof and breathable
hiking boots with good grip
- 2 pair of socks
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches,
diarrhoea, motion sickness
- Energy bars/snacks
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Personal toiletries and
- Insect repellent
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of
spf40+ , lip balm, cold
- Body spray
- LED torch light
As per Policy of GoChill Trips
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
All applicable refunds will be done in the traveller’s bank account.